Southend Association of Voluntary Services
SAVS is an independent charity known as a council for voluntary service or CVS. That means we work behind the scenes to help local charities and community groups achieve their full potential.
We do this by:
- supporting them with training, advice and practical help
- helping them raise money and spend wisely
- keeping them informed about changes in the charity sector
- bringing them together to exchange ideas
- representing their views to local government, funding bodies and others.
Our last Annual Review can be found by clicking here
29-31, Alexandra Street,
or use the contact form
Registered Charity: 1063655
A Company Limited by Guarantee: 03351855