24 Aug ABSS Parent, Family & Community Hub Facilitators – SAVS
Parent, Family & Community Hub Facilitators – A Better Start Southend (ABSS)
2 x 18.5 hours per week (worked over 3 days) to include occasional evening & weekend working. Job share.
Salary: £18, 762 per annum (pro rata)
Funded for one year with possible extension
Do you have experience of working or volunteering with families and being understanding of their needs so you can develop a rapport to encourage a relationship of trust and mutual respect? Then this role may be of interest to you. The purpose of this post is to:
To promote and facilitate the A Better Start Southend (ABSS) Parent, Family and Community Hub, located within the SAVS Centre.
The role involves:
• Supporting local families of 0-4 yr olds who wish to learn more about the services on offer in Southend
• Being the contact point for families within the ABSS wards
• Manage the booking system for the hub space
• Develop and implement ideas for engaging within the wider community within ABSS
• Identity and liaise with partners across Southend who can unitise hub space to deliver activities
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Closing date for applications: 7am on Monday 14 September 2020
Interviews to take place between: Monday 28th – Wednesday 30th September 2020.
If you have not been contacted by us prior to the interview date, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.