12 Jan Book keeper / Administration Assistant – The One Love Project
The One Love Project is excited to announce they have the following position available, to apply for the Book Keeper / Administration Assistant role please send a full CV to Leah Darby at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working on our main site at Hollybrook in central Southend we have a role available for an experienced book keeper and administrator. Assisting our COO in all areas of finance and administration the role is part-time for 12 hours a week over a Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and remuneration is £10 per hour.
Applicants should have proven skills in book keeping, excellent knowledge of Microsoft products, a keen eye for detail and a desire to work within the Charity environment.
The closing date is Jan 22nd
Job Title: Book Keeping & Administration Assistant
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
The overall purpose of the job: To carry out administration and book keeping functions for the Charity across all initiatives and provide timley and accurate information to senior management.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- To ensure that the Hollybrook site administration office is maintained to the highest standard at all times
- General administration assistance within the office environment including reordering of inventory and stationery items and ensuring forms for services and new volunteers are prepared in advance
- Maintaining the charity’s financial records in line with the charity’s financial policy
- Managing and processing Gift Aid applications and payments
- Administration of the CRM system for service users and the SharePoint system for Volunteers, including data input and DBS applications.
- Manning The One Love Project mobile phone during working hours
- Managing incoming donations via Neighbourly and organising collections with the assistance of the collections coordinators
- Managing social media enquiries
- Producing and generating reports as requested by Senior Management
Experience & Skills required:
- Book keeping and administrative experience
- Highly skilled and competent with all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to prioritise and plan own workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent planning and organisational skills