22 May Call for evidence: Major conditions strategy – 17th May 2023 – GOV.UK
Posted at 17:11h in Information & Guidance
This is to highlight the Major Conditions Strategy published 17th May 2023. This call for evidence seeks views on how best to prevent, diagnose treat and manage six major groups of conditions that contribute to disease in England, specifically:
- Cardiovascular diseases, including stroke and diabetes
- Chronic respiratory diseases
- Mental ill health
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- The call for evidence is open to everyone, including patients, health and social care workers and other stakeholders.
- We are particularly interested in hearing from people who are living with one or more of these major conditions, as well as suggestions on how to improve care for such people.
Major conditions strategy: call for evidence – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)