12 Sep Community Connectors Coordinator – SAVS
22.5 – 30 hours per week (across 3-4 days) – exact hours to be agreed with successful applicant may include evening & weekend working
This post is currently funded until 30 June 2023 and subject to a DBS check
Salary: £28,000 per annum, pro rata
Healthwatch Southend and Southend Association of Voluntary Services (SAVS) are working with the Integrated Care System (ICS) to engage a target population with lived experience to improve care and reduce health inequalities. The programme, fitting within the Core20LUS5 Framework will focus on Community Connectors working within the six most deprived wards in Southend with a focus on engaging and collaborating with residents with Chronic Respiratory Obstructive Disease. It will connect residents with decision makers.
The role will involve:
- Recruit and coordinate a team of 10 Community Connectors
- Support the Community Connectors to feel safe, valued and confident to engage with decision-makers
- Establish processes for recording conversations and data collation methods
- Build relationships with external partners and promote the project across all available networks
- Organise regular engagement/learning events including online platforms
- Liaise with local groups and organisations
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and passionate about supporting residents in Southend and would be perfect for someone who has strong communication and digital skills.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Closing date for applications: 7am on 29th September 2022
Interview Date: 5th October 2022
If you have not been contacted by us prior to the interview date, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.