25 Nov Comms and Partnerships Manager – Trust Links
Trust Links: South East Essex’s Leading Independent Charity for Mental Health & Wellbeing
Our mental health and wellbeing has never been more important. Trust Links runs a range of projects and services to help address mental health needs in South Essex, whilst seeking to improve the natural environment and people’s connection to nature.
This is a great time to join Trust Links. We are developing innovative recovery-focussed services in local communities across Southend, Castle Point and Rochford including Growing Together therapeutic gardens, REACH Recovery College, REACH Wellbeing Hubs, Youth Links and Carers Support. Mental health, wellbeing, recovery and the environment are at the heart of our inclusive approach. We are funded by a diverse combination of CCG and Local Authority contracts, personal budgets, grants, trading income and community fundraising.
We are recruiting to the following vacancy:
Communications and Corporate Partnerships Manager
£28,000 – £32,000 per annum pro rata, 32 hours per week
The Postholder will be required to:
- To further develop and lead the implementation of the Trust Links Communications and Marketing Strategy
- Lead on the identification, engagement and relationship management of corporate partners
- Promote the work of Trust Links to a range of audiences including the general public, potential service users and carers, health and social care professionals using a range of channels
- Plan, organise and deliver community and fundraising events
- Develop the charity’s Communications and Corporate Partnerships capacity, managing the team and volunteers and maximising opportunities
Click here to download the full Job Description
Click here to download the Application Form
If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please call our CEO Matt King on 01702 213134.
Deadline: 12 noon Monday 7th December 2020
Trust Links Registered Charity Number 1092324