Minibus travel for people who are unable to use public transport covers Southend and Castle Point. Brokerage Scheme for underused minibuses.
Who can use Dial a Ride?
To use Dial a Ride you must
1. be a member of Dial a Ride
2. Live within Southend
3. have difficulty using public transport because of disability or qualify under one of the following criteria:
– be registered of Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance
– Be registered blind
– Be in receipt of Higher Rate Attendance Allowance (for women aged over 60 and men aged over 65)
– Be in receipt of Mobility Supplement of War Pension
Applying for Dial a Ride membership
Membership costs £12.30 and lasts for 12 months we will contact you when it’s time to renew your membership.
You can apply for membership online or you can download a form.