A new service just rolling out in Southend which provides Job retention support to people whose mental health problems are impacting on their ability to retain their employment.
The role of the Retention Service
• The Retention Service (Southend) is funded to support adults experiencing mental ill health within the Southend Unitary Authority who need support with their current employment.
• We will work with individuals on a case-by-case basis in collaboration with external agencies and the individual’s employer (if required) to address concerns.
• The Retention Service is not a crisis or Covid specific service. We aim to reply to all referrals in 5 working days or less.
• The Retention Service will not provide legal advice relating to employment situations.
• Should clinicians or prospective clients wish to discuss the case prior to referral please contact 07498 243362.
• All referrals should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org