26 Apr Community Investment Fund Coordinator
SAVS are looking to recruit a:
Community Investment Fund Coordinator
37 hours per week (to include some evening & weekend working)
This post is currently funded until 30 September 2022 and subject to DBS check
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Do you have an interest in how to make Southend on Sea the best possible place to be and are you keen to make a real difference to your community? SAVS and Southend Borough Council are working together to make a Community Investment Fund (CIF) of £1.5 million for the Community Investment Board (CIB) to distribute to the community. The CIB is made up of 15 volunteers who are local ‘experts by experience’ and the CIF Coordinator role is to facilitate and develop the board.
A major element of this role will be promoting the CIF so would ideally suit someone with marketing, social media or engagement experience. A knowledge of Southend’s strengths, assets and issues would be an advantage.
This is a dynamic and creative role which involves:
– Providing relevant training for board members to allow them to make informed decisions
– Provide all necessary reports and research to the CIB
– Organising events including using online platforms for registration, facilitating zoom meetings and following up with notes/actions
– Ensure the board operate to achieve outcomes within the Southend 2050 ambition
– Facilitate CIF Advisory Group
– Work with the CIB to develop and process to best distribute the funds
– Liaising with local groups and organisations
– Gather and help analyse local trends and issues
– Work with the CIB to raise additional funds for the CIF
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Closing date for applications: 7am on Monday 10 May 2021
Interview Date: Monday 17 May 2021
If you have not been contacted by us prior to the interview date, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
SAVS, 29-31 Alexandra Street, Southend on Sea SS1 1BW
Southend Association of Voluntary Services
Reg. Charity No: 1063655 Company No: 03351855