18 May Designing a Successful Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Strategy Online Workshop | 26 June 2023 | Online Event – Westminster Insights
How to introduce an organisation-wide D&I Strategy | New training | Register your discounted place today
Developing a Successful Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Strategy Online Workshop
Monday 26th June 2023
10:00 – 15:00
Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Strategies demonstrate an organisation’s ability to encourage and recognise company growth through diversity. Organisations with strong D&I Strategies are more likely to have employees that reach their full potential, including higher productivity levels, engagement and retention.
Join this interactive workshop and learn what a successful strategy looks like. Develop your knowledge on how to implement an effective D&I policy that includes hybrid and remote workers.
Learn how to challenge unconscious bias and promote diverse thinking within your team. Take away a personalised policy for your workplace with the help of our expert leader.
This training will be led by Rob Neil OBE, who led the MoJ’s Diversity & Inclusion Team, delivering key priorities, including the Department’s response to the Civil Service Talent Action Plan [T.A.P.] and renegotiating contracts with all Diversity Staff Networks. He also led MoJ’s Race Project – an inward facing programme of work aimed at supporting the MoJ’s published Diversity & Inclusion objectives and turning the dial on race equality.
Rob Neil OBE is the founder of Krystal Alliance which supports organisations across all sectors to be more inclusive. He previously worked in the Civil for 38 years’ experience including leading the Ministry of Justice’s Race Project, chairing the Civil Service Race Forum, and holding the position of Head of Culture Change at the DfE for two years.
Rob was awarded an OBE in the 2018 New Year’s Honours list for ‘Services to Race Equality in the workplace and the community’. Rob was also the inaugural winner of Investing in Ethnicity’s Workplace Hero Award in November 2018. In October 2021 Rob was included in HR Magazine’s list of fifty ‘Most Influential Thinkers’.
As a result of attending this workshop, you will:
- Discover best practice for embedding an organisation-wide D&I Strategy
- Understand the role D&I plays in strengthening team relationships and leadership
- Learn how to identify and develop your own sense of Diversity & Inclusion
- Find out how to develop strong anti-discrimination policies and challenge unconscious bias during the hiring process
- Take away your own personalised Policy
- Future proof your strategy and plan your next steps
* Book Now
Who should attend
This workshop is suitable for those from the private, public and voluntary sectors who want to develop their D&I strategy.
* Discounts available
- Please email us for group bookings – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay online by credit card and receive a further 10% off (This will be automatically applied when you book online).
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
t: 0345 647 9000