21 Jun Development Officer (Funding & Information) – SAVS
Development Officer (Funding & Information)
28 hours per week (to include some evening & weekend working)
Salary: £25,900 per annum (pro rata)
This post is currently funded until 30 Sept 2022
Southend Association of Voluntary Services is looking a person to support Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise (VCFSE) in Southend by providng information, training and guidance on all aspects of running a charity or voluntary organisation.
The main duties would be:
- Working alongside VCFSE organisations to ensure SAVS info and intelligence is current and provide ongoing support to organisations as required
- To act as a conduit between VCFSE orgs and staff at SAVS
- Support new and emerging VCFSE groups
- Provide advice and guidance on setting up a voluntary or community group, governance, funding, mentoring, coaching, developing policies etc
- Provide regular funding advice sessions to SAVS members and research potential funding sources based on their needs
- Encourage partnership working and collaboration between new and emerging and existing organisations
The successful candidate at least 3 years’ experience of working in the voluntary and community sector and have experience of writing successful funding bids.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Closing date for applications: 7am, Monday 2nd August 2021
Interview date: Monday 9th August 2021
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful