01 Jul Freshers Fair 2021 – South Essex College
In these forever changing unprecedented times we have adapted the way we engage with our learners. Thankfully with technology being at the forefront of many of our learners lives we are hosting our Freshers Fair virtually again this year!
This will make it even easier for you as an exhibitor to be part of this fantastic FREE opportunity to reach 1000’s of local learners.
The event will be “live” via our college network for our learners for 4 weeks from 6th September 2021.
We also invite you to attend in person with a stand in our reception/café area between the 20th September – 18th October 11.30-1.30. Stalls are limited to 2 external exhibitors a day so please do get in touch asap if you would like to attend.
All we need from you is:
- An image that represents your organization (picture, logo etc)
- A summary to describe your organisation
- Link to website or social media page
- Any offers / student discounts that you have (We can also share these via social media)
- Any other information that you would like to share with our students
We also run a number of competitions for our students during their welcome to college. If you would like to donate a prize for this then please do let us know.
Please send the above information no later than Friday 30th July. For more details or submissions, please contact Katherine.Taylor@southessex.ac.uk