03 Dec Household Support Fund – Southend Emergency Fund
£100,000 of Funding now available via Southend Emergency Fund
Voluntary sector groups and organisations are invited to apply for up to £5,000 to support vulnerable residents of Southend during the winter months.
The areas of support vulnerable households could receive is outlined below;
- Access to food
- Access to support with energy and water bills
- Access to support with wider essentials, which may include, but are not limited to, support with other bills including broadband or phone bills, clothing, council tax, items linked to support with energy and water such as soap, toiletries, blankets, sanitary products
The funds cannot be used to
- Assist with mortgage payments and arrears
- The provision of advice services such as debt advice
- Purchase of mobile phones / IT equipment
There is a rolling application for this Fund. Applications received by Tuesday 12pm, are reviewed Wednesday morning with funds and decisions shared within the week. Groups can reapply every 4 weeks for further support.The application process is simple, with a single application form. Please visit the Southend Emergency Fund website to apply:
For any queries, please email Roger Savage on firstname.lastname@example.org.