13 Jan Jobcentre Plus help for Recruiters
At Southend Jobcentre, I would like to offer my assistance with your recruitment needs by showcasing the services we are able to offer (no cost):
- Advertising – Find-A-Job service – Advertise your vacancies on the Jobcentre’s Find a Job website: Employer | Create account (dwp.gov.uk). Thereby, you benefit from a wider audience having an awareness of your recruitment campaign.
- Interviewing – Available on-site interviews (terms apply) and interview space is available for use The opportunity to interview prospective candidates at Southend Jobcentre
- Direct interviews for candidates that we have matched to your specific vacancies. We realise that for many employers it may not be possible to leave their premises, therefore we are also happy to source and match candidates for direct interviews at your premises or support with any recruitment events you may be holding.
- Promotion – Promote your vacancies to the Work Coaches in the The Work Coaches will share the vacancies with our registered jobseekers.
- Tailoring Candidates – 1/2/1 training and prep by our Work Coaches, tailored to support into your role.
- Complex Needs Support – Whether managing a particular issue or considering longer term inclusion & support for those with complex needs, we have a variety of programs and advice we can support you with including Access to Work & Disability Confident. This can also include financial support for local changes to help adapt the workplace.
- Work Experience & Trials – A great trial period for everyone, while offering beneficial experience to our candidates and giving you a chance to see how an applicant works out before anything official.
- Sector-Based Work Academy Programme (SWAP) – Link your vacancies with one of the DWP recruitment enablers we use in delivering effective support to local employers – Sector Based Work Academy Programme (SWAP). The programme consists of 3 elements:
- 1st pre-employment training
- 2nd work experience element (‘a day in the life of…’)
- 3rd the guaranteed job interview with an employer upon completion of the first 2
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org