08 Dec More Free Training and CPD from the Social Care Institute of Excellence (SCIE)
You may have noticed if you followed our last post about free training, that SCIE offer training on a number of other topics.
The list below is only the free training that is included in their offer – there is a lot more on their site:
Advocacy (Care Act):
- What is it about? Explore independent advocacy under the Care Act 2014
- Who is it for? All social care staff, including those working in initial contact centres.
- What is it about? Explore what personalisation means, why it is important and what it looks like put in practice.
- Who is it for? All social care professionals and those receiving social care support.
- What is it about? Understand infection control and how to stop the spread.
- Who is it for? All frontline staff working in health or social care.
Links to the SCIE training is available on the SSP Training Page here
(Note – the SSP Training Page is organised chronologically, with training with no date, usually available online, last)