13 May SECTA is Open
Just a little reminder that SECTA is still here to help support you and your service users. Construction has been comparatively unscathed by the year pandemic and there are employment opportunities out there in south Essex.
- Over 17 years old
- Live in south Essex (within the local authorities of Southend, Rochford, Castle Point, Basildon, Thurrock or Brentwood)
- Not currently employed within the construction industry
- Clients register their interest https://www.sectatraining.co.uk/register, or referral partners can email email@example.com with the client name and contact details
- A client manager will contact the referred client by phone.
- During the call, clients can ask any questions they may have, SECTA will ask about their motivation and previous experiences, forms will be completed and an online enrolment form email to the client.
- Training will be booked
- Once training is completed, employment support to search for and secure employment is given
- £30 voucher is given to help with employment cost once a job is secured
- Another £30 voucher is given if still in employment 3 months later
If you have any questions about SECTA at all, do not hesitate to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org