21 Jul Toolkit – Managing Volunteer Exits & Endings (and change)
There are many reasons why volunteers leave organisations. Some good, some not so. Whatever the reason you need to be able to handle the departure well for all concerned.
The Toolkit will guide you through the process of saying goodbye.
The Toolkit also focuses on how to manage a changing volunteer role that might come about if the organisation has re-branded or had to change direction. This can sometimes present as a difficult situation especially with long term volunteers.
The Toolkit covers:
- the reasons why the volunteering role may come to an end (or change)
- the positive and negative aspects of the role ending
- the impact of an ending for all concerned
- preparing for endings
- dealing with endings
- exit interviews
This is a multi-licence product and you will have unlimited printing rights for use by staff and volunteers within the purchasing branch of the organisation.
For instant access to the download just order and pay via Pay Pal using a debit or credit card, or your Pay Pal account if you have one.
If you need to pay on invoice that’s no problem –
The process for this is:
- You order the download and request an invoice
- We email an invoice
- You email us to confirm receipt of the invoice and agree to proceed
- with the purchase
- We mark your order as complete and you receive an email giving you
- access to the download
- Our terms are 30 days
Order your copy here.