11 Nov Triple Ts Team Leader – SAVS
21 hours per week to be worked over 3 days and must include Mon, Tues & Thursday (to include 2 evenings per week and some weekends)
Salary: £22,000 per annum (pro rata) – £12,486 (actual salary)
Currently funded until 31 March 2025
Young people from Central Southend aged 8-12 years of age have Triple Ts clubs to help inspire them and raise their aspirations. Triple Ts is a project funded by Children in Need and the three clubs are at Woodgrange, Queensway and Balmoral Estates.
The purpose of this post is to:
• Plan, organise and lead weekly club session which focus on building self-confidence, improving wellbeing and increasing opportunities to participate in community initiatives.
• To recruit, induct and coordinate a team of volunteers
• To attend and assist delivery of the annual Hucklow 5 day residential trip
• To help plan, organise and deliver Holiday Activity Food programmes across the year (HAF)
• Ensure the children and young people identify and design their own project and involve the C&YP in decision making and planning.
The successful candidate will have 1+ years’ experience of youth work.
Full clean driving licence and use of own car essential.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Closing date for applications: 8am on Thursday 8th December 2022
Interview Date: Thursday 15th December 2022
If you have not been contacted by us prior to the interview date, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check (including barred list)
SAVS ensures they are always recruiting, retaining and promoting a diverse mix of colleagues who are representative of the diversity in our local communities.