24 Aug Trustee Applicant Eligibility Requirements
Posted at 13:03h in Uncategorised
Trustee applicant’s declaration of eligibility:
- I am over 18.
- I am not an undischarged bankrupt.
- I have not previously been removed from trusteeship of a charity by a Court or the Charity Commission.
- I am not under a disqualification order under the Company Directors’ Disqualification Act 1986.
- I have not been convicted of an offence involving deception or dishonesty (unless the conviction is spent).
- I have not entered a composition or arrangement with creditors, or have an individual voluntary arrangement (VA) and I am not on the Insolvency Service Register
- I am not subject to a disqualification order under the Criminal Justice and Court Services Act 2000.
- I am not disqualified under the Protection of Vulnerable Adults List.
- I undertake to fulfil my responsibilities and duties as a Trustee of SAVS in good faith and in accordance with the law, and within SAVS’ objectives and Code of Conduct for Trustees
- I do not have any financial interests in conflict with those of SAVS (either in person or through family or business connections) except those that I have formally notified in a conflict of interest statement. I will specifically notify any such interest at any meeting where Trustees are required to make a decision which affects my personal interests, and I will absent myself entirely from any decision on the matter and not vote on it.