08 Dec Trustee Leadership Programme – Upskilling your networks in governance: Cause4
We are happy to share some exciting news with you about a series of courses being launched next year as part of the Trustee Leadership Programme!
Delivered by social enterprise Cause4 in partnership with the Clothworkers’ Company, this award-winning Trustee course now trains over 500 Trustees a year and gives professionals the skills and confidence to join a charity as a board member.
An enriching career development opportunity offered across two online sessions, the course covers the key responsibilities of Trustees and other regulatory issues (including governance, strategic planning financial management & fundraising) alongside real-world insights from experts from across the charity sector.
“It is the best training I have had in the past 5 years. Michelle Wright is incredibly informed, knowledgeable and a gifted teacher” – Julie H, UBS
The schedule for 2023 includes:
- Trustee Leadership Programme, 7th & 8th February 2023
- Emerging Chairs Programme, 26th April 2023
- School Governance Programme, 7th & 8th June 2023
- Trustee Leadership Programme, 13th & 14th September 2023
- Emerging Chairs Programme, 29th November 2023
- Trustee Leadership Programme, 13th & 14th December 2023
More information on the courses and how to book a place can be found here.