09 Sep Wellbeing Hub Project Workers – Trust Links
£17,550 – £20,500 pro rata
We have more than one position available for this role, and offer full time or part time contracts.
The Wellbeing Hub provides holistic wellbeing support, peer support and multiagency service delivery through Southend, Castle Point and Rochford, with the aim of preventing and reducing the demand on secondary mental health services. The REACH Wellbeing Hub Team work closely with the Crisis Café, REACH Recovery College, Growing Together and Carers Services.
The Postholder will be required to:
- Provide one to one and group support for adults with mental health issues
- Deliver one to one holistic assessments with adults with mental health issues, capturing impact through agreed outcome measures
- Liaison with and attendance of Multi Disciplinary Teams
- Signpost and refer to other agencies
- Work with the team to improve outcomes and wellbeing for project members and the broader community
Please download and complete the Trust Links application form, saying which role you would like to apply for, you can apply for both roles on one form. There is no closing date as we are assessing applications as they come in, so please apply as soon as possible.
Completed applications must then be uploaded to BreatheHR CV applications will not be accepted.